Here are 10 signs that indicate something’s wrong in your body:
- When your skin’s dry, you’re probably lacking vitamin E.
- To increase the nutrient in your diet, you need to consume oily fish more often and cook your food with vegetable oils.
Brittle nails and hair
- Both symptoms are associated with vitamin B and calcium deficiency.
- To resolve the problems, add more potatoes, milk, whole grains, legumes and sprouted grains in your diet.
Salty food cravings
- If you’re craving salty foods, you’re probably suffering from inflammation or infections in the reproductive and urinary system.
Sweet food cravings
- Sweet food cravings are an indication of nervous system exhaustion.
- In this case, you’ll need more glucose, so you can take a bit of honey or dark chocolate.
Raw food cravings
- If you’re cravings raw foods, you’re probably suffering from gastritis or some kind of liver problem.
- Consuming raw foods will settle your stomach down and relieve cramps.
Sour food cravings
- Sour food cravings are associated with gallbladder and liver problems.
- In order to resolve them, you can have a bit of lemon or cranberries.
- If you’re often cravings seafood, you’re probably suffering from iodine deficiency.
Dry skin on the elbows
- Dry skin on the elbows is a sign of vitamins A and C deficiency.
- To treat the problem, you can eat a bit of lemon, carrots, oranges, pumpkin or apricots.
Irritability, leg cramps or insomnia
- All 3 symptoms are a sign of potassium or magnesium in your body.
- You can find the minerals in leafy green veggies such as cabbage, kale,
- Swiss chard, almonds, nuts, linseeds or sunflower seeds.